[C320-list] CHIPS BELOW THE WATER LINE

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Feb 2 18:22:01 PST 2009

Ours is uncoated lead, at least on the edge of the wing where I dragged it
across a well marked rock. Lets see red right returning, yeah that's it but
in this case the marker was on the wrong side of the rock. Well known to the
locals from that area apparently.  Anyway the lead was easy to file down to
take out the worst of the gouge.

Kirk