[C320-list] FW: Slips on Buzzards Bay, Cataumet, Ma.

Gene Musante gmusante at msn.com
Wed Feb 25 02:31:14 PST 2009

New England sailors,

Just a heads up for anyone interested in a slip in Cataumet, Ma. on Cape Cod.  Kingman Yacht Center has 7 slips that are available.  Several of them can be purchased as dockominiums for $99,000 asking price.

I have kept my boat there on a mooring for 5 seasons.  Kingman is a good full service yard, and is capable of any type of marine installation or repair.

Gene Musante
AFFINITY
Hull # 68

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.