[C320-list] Anchor Light?

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 14:22:33 PST 2009

The mast on hull 249 has a one inch hole in the front about 3 inches from the base.  It looks like it once had a rubber stopper in it.  I can reach in and pull out the connectors and now I just keep it taped over.  I bought the boat new so if Charleston Spars didn't put it in the dealer must have.  If and when you do take your mast down you may wish to think about a small hole with a messenger line to the connectors