[C320-list] Yamaha EF2400 iS portable generator

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 20:53:14 PST 2009

All.
Int3eresting.
According to the specs the Kipor and the Honda appear to be the same in
output and noise. It weighs 1 pound more

In fact the Kipor is smaller than the Honda and might be easier to store.

I have no idea as to the quality of the Kipor as compared to the Honda.

On the surface, especially the size and lower price makes it a good buy.

Irv Grunes