[C320-list] Cockpit Storage

Kevin onedrop7 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 11:09:27 PST 2009

I think having one or two of those netted boxes in the cockpit would be very useful. I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone who can point out possible negatives to putting these in (assuming, of course, proper installation).

Here's a hi-res image: http://www.ssicustomplastics.com/images/46400800.jpg

I also noticed that West Marine is carrying some of their products: http://tinyurl.com/link-to-WM

Kevin
Cecilia Ann, #211