[C320-list] Cockpit Storage

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Fri Feb 20 08:55:45 PST 2009

Brian:

I have a Sail System Int storage pocket in the starboard seat back.  It
is very similar to the one West Marine sells, WM Model #: 6871503 , you
can check it out on their web site:
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/100
01/151530/377%20710/0/storage/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/10/
0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=storage&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpa
rtial&Nao=10&Ns=0&keyword=storage&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=5000&subdeptN
um=24&classNum=12962 This should take you to the exact page.  If not, I
did a search for "storage".  Mine is held in with six bolts and marine
caulk.  It does entedn into the aft cabin, however it is high enough not
to cuse any problems.  Works grat.

David Gleason
Proud Mary, #150