[C320-list] Hi from Lake Macquarie

annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Sat Jan 10 16:31:33 PST 2009

Hi Bruce - I saw your email but was in a rush & didn't rely immediately intending to reply once we'd arrived  but now can't find your email. After a rather rough & unpleasant trip up the coast in the early hours of Friday morning with no moon & no stars, we're now having a beautiful sail back to Pittwater. The Catalina Regatta was great fun & we met some lovely people. Topcat performed well in the racing as we were lucky enough to have the North Sails rep sail with us & give us some helpful tips. Wish we were retired like some of the others & had more time to stay & explore the lake before heading home.
Annie Bennett
1073
Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus