[C320-list] Hi from Lake Macquarie

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:26:54 PST 2009

Great news you sailg and participating in Lake Macq.
the previous email was sent last Tuesday:-----------
Happy New Year Annie
Yes under the Sydney Harbour Bridge is a great place for the Fireworks!
We were there last year ... champagne and fresh seafood and all ;o)

Regarding spending this NYE on a C320 ...
We spent NYE in Newcastle Marina and went onto Port Stephens and Broughton
Island.
Just got home tonight (not before the local storm).
Broughton Island, at Coal Shaft Bay ... best coastal island in this State.
You would swear it was the Queensland coast.
210nm round trip ...crazy weather and changing BOM forecasts
have you used
"http://www.seabreeze.com.au/graphs/nsw.asp"
the best free service for coastal cruising
Bruce Stanley, Fantastic Lady 1084/Sydney