[C320-list] PS letter from Warren Updike--

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 04:58:21 PST 2009

Larry,

I heartily recommend the Target Coatings 7000 Series product. I
applied as Karl describes and am very pleased with the result. I have
not seen a cabin sole on a Catalina that looked as bad as mine before
I started. Now I love it. I did it just before the Regatta last
Summer (peer pressure drove me to it), so having crewed on my boat
you had a chance to see it, perhaps you remember the "new" flooring
on an old boat.

I, too, found Jeff Weiss to be responsive and informative.

Good Luck!

David Nolte
Beach House #4

David Nolte