[C320-list] Rub Rail Glue?

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Jan 12 16:13:04 PST 2009

Thank you very much.  After owning the boat for ten years, sailing 3500 or
so nautical miles (about 150 days in the last three years) I have decided
this is the year of the maintenance.

I went down to the boat yesterday (72 degrees in SF Bay--no wind) and wrote
a punch list of 32 items.  Some small like check the dates of all the flares
and replace if necessary.  So large like install a new deck light/steaming
light.  And some that could go either way like figure out why the inside
starboard BOSE speaker doesn't work.  Some will be messy like clean the oven
and wax the hull, others easy like clean out the medicine locker.

I have adopted a three part rule.  For EVERYTHING on the boat:  if it is
safety gear, it stays.  If it is something that I have used in the last year
(in 53 times out and 1218 miles that should mean everything I need) then it
stays.  Everything that does not past that test goes to part three: get it
of the boat.

I removed a bunch of books yesterday and out of curiosity I weighed them:
over twenty five pounds and all were on the port side adding to the list.
(Yes Orlando, the boat has a list.)

Wish me luck because I would much rather be sailing.

Adam