[C320-list] Bottom keel to Pulpit height

donauw at bellsouth.net donauw at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 17 10:33:57 PST 2009

I shipped Stargazer (#605) with wing keel from Wisconsin to Key West this last fall.  Keel did not need to be removed.  Joule Yacht Transport did an excellent job at what I thought was a reasonable rate ($6200) from Marinette/Menomonie, MI to Marathon, FL.

Regard,

Don Dixon
Stargazer, #605
Key West, FL