[C320-list] 84degrees f

Sun Jan 18 09:39:29 PST 2009

That was outside temp, inside the boat was a comfy 75F or so....almost made me turn on the AC... :)
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: alahlm
Sent: 01/18/2009 04:42 PM GMT
To: 320 list <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] 84degrees f

I'm glad Orlando had a nice day at the boat but 84 seems a little to hot to work in    I also planned to work on my boat Saturday and when I got up a 6:30 am it was minus 18 degrees fa., after breakfast headed for the boat and at 9:00 am it was up to minus 02 degrees I turned the heat on and with a bright sunny sky helping it was comfortable at 35 degrees under the cover. I'm it the process of changing out my chartplotter,pedestal guard, and upgrading to the x-5 auto pilot   if any ones looking for a used straight 1 in. ped guard or a 1 1/8" unused offset guard, SH C170 chartplotter W/ chip, and a used 4000+ autopilot E-mail me off-list

   Al Ahlman

PS  I think we saw 84 degree weather last Aug. one day but knot sure  -- but smelt are know running upriver and great bay is frozen over, bobhouses are on the ice and fishing is good in New Hampshire