[C320-list] 3GM30 1000 hour check

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:11:00 PST 2009

Hi Tom,
Welcome aboard. You just asked. Before anyone can give a really meaningful
answer, we need a bit more information on the problem. How big are the chips
in the keel and rudder, how deep, how many, where located, and how did they
get there? Are you handy with tools and have you done any fiberglass repair
work before?

There is a lot of experience in working on boats in the members of this
group and we are willing to help, so don't hesitate to ask for assistance

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC