[C320-list] C320 MKII ladder & safety

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 08:02:33 PST 2009

The Raymarine Life Tag is a great system from I have researched.

We are getting the electronics upgraded and will be getting the life
tags. Eight will cover the entire crew.

We are also getting the ACR Nauticast B AIS Transponder  -  allows
better information between myself and the surrounding traffic with
regards to boat identity, position, speed and traffic.  Plus gives
quick reference of a persons position in water and its reference to
other vessels with the life tag (not automatic - you will have to
compare the information on your display).

All a little pricey but worth the investment.

Best Regards,
Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"