[C320-list] C320 MKII ladder & safety

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 14:32:30 PST 2009

John-Thanks for the information on the MKII.  Constant small changes and
improvements on the C320 were not on my mind.  The shut down button for the
MKII is an elegant improvement.  I am not an expert on this, but would think
power on the solenoid would shut down the engine.  The default with no
electrical power would seem to be to let the engine run should you have no
electrical power but are motoring.  I assume there is some manual override.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894