[C320-list] Blue Water Bottom Paint

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 25 05:42:29 PDT 2009

I'm looking for any performance info on Blue Water Copper Shield 45
Ablative bottom paint. This has been favorably rated by Practical Sailor
in their most recent 6 month test (March 2009 issue).

Do any of you use this paint and was has been your experience with
fouling? Please let me know what type of water you are in, how long it has
been on the boat, how frequently you use the boat, have it bottom-cleaned,
etc.

I believe this same paint is also available as a commercial product
(Marine AF45 Ablative) and as private label for yards (MarPro Super-B
Ablative).

Thanks for any info.

--
Karl Mielenhausen