[C320-list] Blue Water Bottom Paint

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 07:45:34 PDT 2009

Based on the article in Practical Sailor I purchased the Copper Shield 45 Ablative bottom paint. They had a 25% off sale at the time so the price was about $90 per gallon. I won't have any info until the boat is hauled in Oct., but I did notice that it was much easier to mix & apply? than the West Marine CPP that I had used previously.

Lew