[C320-list] Roller Fuller Harken vs Profurl

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:34:31 PDT 2009

Before you decide...look at ReefRite. They are not as pricey as they seem
when you consider that they come with everything you need for the install
already priced in. This includes line, stanchion blocks and a new stay with
an extra long top swage and  bottom swage fittings. I bought one for our Cal
27-T/2 and my only regret is not moving it to the C-320 before we gave away
the Cal.

It was a lot easier to furl in a high wind than the OEM one we now have and
its design facilitated sail changes for racers if you use their Kiwi slides.
They are made in NZ and they don't make a 'coastal' version since their
coastal sailing is serious blue water sailing. They don't advertise much, so
few people take a really good look at them.

Here is the URL for the US distributor.

www.desktopwings.com

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC