[C320-list] Replace Main Halyard

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:51:02 PDT 2009

127 feet of 1/2" Stayset or Stayset X. Do not use 7/16" as it will not run
freely through the clutch after it weathers a little.

Carefully butt the ends of the old and new together, laying them centered
lengthwise along a 24" length of duct tape. Carefully, roll up the tape like
a cigarette rolling paper. This 'joint' will not pull apart with my 260+
pounds hanging on it and it will not hang up on the exit boxes, blocks or
even the clutches. You just pull the old one into the cockpit...just make
sure the bitter end of the new halyard is secured before you start
pulling....

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC