[C320-list] Battery Management

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 05:32:52 PDT 2009

Bob,
I've been kicking the idea around of buying a generator as well. I went to the Honda site and saw quite a few versions of 2kw generators, one was the super quiet, I like quite. The model I saw for around a $1000 was the EU2000iA, is that the correct model? Or is there a better model for our application?

Thanks, Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606