[C320-list] 320 Propane Tank

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Thu Jul 2 08:40:06 PDT 2009

Mark,
I'll be down on the boat later today and can give you the measurements of the tank locker.  I was not aware that they changed them.  If they are the same size then you should be able to buy a new tank from Catalina or from their supplier.  Also I thought that there we're update kits that could be installed to make old tanks compliant.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal