[C320-list] 320 Propane Tank

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 08:51:26 PDT 2009

Mark

?I had the?same problem with my Tank.? I had the value replaced by a local Propane dealer in Annapolis for about $25.00 .?A law went into effect around?98-99 that required an Over Fill Device?(OPD) valve.? That was the to go since new tanks run about $150 and up.

Most large?propane distributor ?be able to do it. The place I went to had dozens of them laying around for this very purpose.

Tony