[C320-list] AutoPilot Installation

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Jul 5 15:42:47 PDT 2009

Dennis,

You will not have to make any adjustments to the wheel spindle--however, you
will have to lower the engine pod about an inch to fit the new peg that
holds the back of the MKII in place. The drive motor will also need to be in
the 'alternate' position which is to port and in the upper quadrant. This
will cause your compass to be thrown off due the magnetic influence. Neither
is a big deal and worth the upgrade...

Regards,
Jon Vez
Solstice #582