[C320-list] AutoPilot Installation

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 05:57:15 PDT 2009

Lower the Engine pod as far as you can at least one inch.
I mounted the drive motor on the Starboard side and cut an
inch off the bottom of the locking handle on the drive motor.

Be careful when you lower the Enging Gauge pod there is a stud
that comes throug the binnacale into the pod. That stud
will end up above the engine pod. Do not let the stud fall in....
That stud hold the mounting for your engine controls Throttle
Reverse and Forward. If it pushes back in you can retrieve it but it is
a pain you have to remove your compass and go in threw the top of the
binnicale .... Good Luck its not that hard...

Joe