[C320-list] Boat Speed

Mark Schiesser mschiesser at trilineautomation.com
Mon Jul 6 14:53:33 PDT 2009

Paul,

I am glad to see your question as I have owned mine for 3 years and
experience the same thing.  My wife keeps telling me we need a bigger
engine.  I keep telling her "I knew you were a closet power boater"
Your boat is a 27 hp or 18 Yanmar?
I have a prop that does not fold as such but twists to a neutral position.
I noticed while inspecting just prior to going in the water this year, it
has an adjustment to allow for attack angle adjustment.  It looks to be
adjusted significantly to one extreme.  I did not have an allen wrench with
me that day to play with it some to see how the adjustment would affect it.
I am also looking forward to the answers you get.

Mark