[C320-list] Boat Speed

Jamie Pett JPett at JP2ARCHITECTS.COM
Tue Jul 7 13:31:17 PDT 2009

Karl  / Robert - Thank you for the responses.  My boat definitely seems
to be a bit on the slow side under power, and I will look at the
spreadsheet, and look into both shaft alignment and prop.

Thanks also, Robert about the Tach electrical . - James

 James Pett
Bella Luna #614

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Karl
Mielenhausen _/)
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:19 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Boat Speed

James,

The spreadsheet I developed may be found here....
http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/C320Docs/FuelEff.xls

Karl

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:11:08 -0400, Jamie Pett <JPett at jp2architects.com>

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina
320IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.