[C320-list] Soft scrub issue

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:47:00 PDT 2009

I've used soft scrub in the past on some of my older boats that had a rough finish and some oxidation. But on the 320 whose gel coat is in good shape I actually took a power boaters advice (I know I know) I used Fleet wax.

Comes in a bottle it is a liquid wax after a washing even though there was still some dirt that looked ground in on the rub rail and around the windows I used it as instructed. Wipe in a circular fashion to lift the dirt let dry to a haze and wipe off.

I did the entire top side (sans non-skid) and she looks show room pretty. I would highly recommend the product.

Rick
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile