[C320-list] mattress pad

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Tue Jul 14 04:37:15 PDT 2009

On our C270 we used a memory foam type product from the local
Brookstone store. It produced one of the most comfortable sleeps I've
ever had. We got the queensize and just laid it on top of our stern
foam mattress. I think it would be easy to cut to a v berth size.

Our c320 MKII mattress doesn't seem to need it

Sent from my iPhone
John