[C320-list] mattress pad

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Tue Jul 14 09:17:29 PDT 2009

 Someone had a complete set of fitted sheets for sale on the catalinaowners web site.? Don't know if they are still there.
We have the mattresses on our boat with the fitted sheets and it is a real job to get the fitted sheets on. the mattresses fit very snugly against the bulkheads and it's hard to tuck the sheets in.