[C320-list] Bomar Hatch Screens?

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Wed Jul 15 10:13:22 PDT 2009

Glebe Creek Screenworks is in Edgewater, just a bit north of you.  Their
screens are works of art and priced accordingly.  I did not purchase
their screen for the v-berth hatch, however, as I thought it was going
to restrict headroom forward too much.  Went with one of those weighted
bug nets instead.  What I really want is a solution that lets me keep
the hatch open in the rain with no bugs or water entering.
--Scott

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653