[C320-list] rubber burning smell!

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:40:56 PDT 2009

Here is my pitch for the Globe Composites "RunDry" impeller available from
Defender.com  The claim is that they can withstand 15 min. of running dry.

Always, immediately after starting the engine, check the overboard
discharge.  Even with the thru-hull open, the intake can be blocked or
air-lock in the line.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay