[C320-list] Fresh water leak

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:39:38 PDT 2009

A suggestion of anti-chafe gear for wires/hoses that pass through partitions
and bulkheads: Take a section of plastic hose sufficient to give approx. 1"
extension beyond each side of a partition or bulkhead, slit it length-wise,
slide over the wire/hose and through the partition or bulkhead.  Better yet,
if you can slide it over one end of the wire/hose, don't slit it, just use
it whole.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay