[C320-list] Aft Cabin Access Door

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Mon Jun 22 08:29:26 PDT 2009

Hi All,

What is the purpose of the access door in the aft cabin?  I can get to
the same area through the port lazarette.

I am thinking about putting my A/C return grill there (and thus not
having any access through there any more).

I'm also considering relocating the battery charger to expose an area
for a supply grill into the main salon.  It is on the bulkhead between
the salon and the large port lazarette.  I will 'just' move it to the
hull side of the lazarette (basically rotate it 90 degrees and hope the
cables are long enough).

Thanks,

Steve