[C320-list] Aft Cabin Access Door

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Mon Jun 22 08:37:21 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

I'm always of the opinion that on a boat more access options are
better. Some bodies contort better than others in certain positions.
At that particular location, coming in from below has been helpful in
identifying water leaks, repairing a gas leak on the propane line
under the propane locker, accessing the steering cables, and probably
in the future, working on my refrigeration unit.

I would think hard before giving it up.

David Nolte
Beach House #4