[C320-list] Things that work: GFO Packing, Main Sail Reefing Blocks, Kiwi Feathering Prop

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 15:51:20 PDT 2009

Brian,

The thing which I never thought of but the yard manager pointed out is that the packing swells. (duh).

So even if it drips when you 1st back it off, over a few hours the packing will swell and the drip stop.

Mine was too tight when I first put it in as well and got too warm.  I backed it off and was discouraged at the drip though that did cure the heat problem.  Then the drip went away later and the promised results fully appeared (tada!)

 -bill