[C320-list] Top off charge for batteries

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:41:26 PDT 2009

Karl,

On the on board battery volt meter on the electrical panel I mean first
yellow after the green. They are barely out of the green.

As for onboard charger Im always on a mooring so I have no experience with
the onboard charger etc, and have no idea how to use it etc.

If you could give me some instructions that would be great this way I will
have them drop the boat in and plug in at the dock.

Thanks for the info
Rick