[C320-list] Fwd: Re: Fwd: shaft alignment

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Mon Jun 1 13:11:33 PDT 2009

 Thank you very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Mielenhausen _/) <c320 at suddenlink.net>
To: C320IA Discussion List <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Sent: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 1:12 pm
Subject: [C320-list] Fwd: Re:  Fwd:  shaft alignment

No, they are on the motor mount where it attaches to the engine...?

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/mediaobjects/disp/2/2_aft mount.jpg?
?

There is a nut below and one above the attachment "ear". The lower one can come loose and back down. That causes that corner of the engine to have no support. In my case, it was the forward mount, port side, where the nut had backed down.?
?

I recommend that all owners check and tighten these annually.?
?

Karl?
?