[C320-list] Chesapeake Raft-up

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:41:06 PDT 2009

That is precisely the problem. I have the roster of boats that responded to
the Chesapeake Raft-up; but, am challenged for a free weekend.  Pattie and I
belong to two boat clubs, one a cruising group and the other more a social
group. Add to that 5 children and 13 grandchildren and finding an open
weekend in the summer is difficult.

I'm assuming any date after Labor Day is out as kids are back in school and
the weekends quickly get filled. Next week I expect we'll have a meeting
with Bruce and Norma Stumpp and look at a date for the C320 Raft-up.  I'll
send a message to the Raft-up list and put a holler on this list.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay