[C320-list] Travler Upgrade

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 03:36:19 PDT 2009

Gang

Looking for?advice on?installing?the?Garhauer Traveler upgrade kit.? Looks pretty straight forward?was told by Garhauer rep that I had to drill a couple of new holes in traveler.

Just want to get an idea of any snags that I should be aware of before I dive into the project.???A friend of mine said it looked like a 5 minute job,?my past experience is that 5 minute jobs usually turn into something way longer with several trips to the hardware store and WM.

Thanks Tony
Hull #30

Annapolis , MD?

??