[C320-list] Travler Upgrade

patm at psiurethanes.com patm at psiurethanes.com
Sun Jun 14 06:22:30 PDT 2009

> We did it on #130 a couple of years ago and it has been great, even the
wife now uses the travler instead of the sheet. Hardest part was
removing the old travler and I don't recall using a drill but I did use
a hack saw on the old travler to cut the line cleats because the bolts
were jammed big time. I got the travler kit from Catalina direct on a
special sale and it is a Garhauer but the price was better, might look
at both.

Pat #130