[C320-list] Maxwell 500 Parts Diagram

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 04:21:04 PDT 2009

Scott

Thanks for scanning the Diagram, your previous description of how
things go together
was very helpful and helped me realize that the clutch cone wit the
grub screw was missing from my kit..... Maxwell wil be sending out one
today hopefully.  And yes the first time I mounted the windlass I had
the knock off for the chain on top it is now on the bottom.

About where I got this kit I bought it mid summer last year but I am
just getting around to doing the install now. At that time Defender
told me this was the last kit that Maxwell had.

Some other option to obtain a kit might be that some Maxwell locations
over seas location might still have a kit in stock.  Another option
might be to approach Maxwell with a group buy of 10 0r more kits and
maybe they would be interested in running off another batch of kits.
There seems to be some interest here at the 320 site I am sure other
fleets that use the same windlass might have interest since the kit
has been discontinued. It is not that hard to install once you have
all the parts and a diagram of how it goes together.

Thank You All
Joe