[C320-list] Reefing line

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Jun 23 05:17:19 PDT 2009

Setting up the reef lines is highly variable from boat to boat, and has
a bit of a religious aspect to it.  It's possible that none of the
diagrams out there match your boat exactly.  (I have yet to find one
that matches my boat exactly.)  But, to get started:

Look on the 18th page (labeled page 20) of this pdf:

http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/Hull645Manual.pdf

or on the last page of this pdf:

http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/C320%20Manual2006%201to21.pdf

or at this file:

http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/Reef_Alternatives.pdf

or this one (which is very similar to the second one):

http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/Reefing.pdf

Better still, learn to browse the technical reference section of the 320
web site, where all of these files live.

Scott

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653