[C320-list] removing wax - on and off

MARTIN and SUSAN RAPHAEL mraphael at q.com
Mon Jun 29 11:00:31 PDT 2009

I might try that, but it seems a bit harsh to remove wax.  Anyone know of other solvents that would do the trick?

BTW, On and Off is amazing stuff if you have brown stain along the waterline...it's the only product I've used that will remove that stain and restore the original color.  But it is a pretty strong acid.