[C320-list] Boat Speed

jimc320 at aol.com jimc320 at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 04:24:16 PDT 2009

Larrry,

I think the biggest gain?than a would be from a new set of good sails. I replaced my stock sails after 10 years and it made a nice improvement to the boat.? The boat now points higher and I and handles light and heavy wind better.? The sails I got were from Quantum. I went with a loose footed main which allows?much better sail adjustment/shape over the old sail.

Jim Mills
Elusive 2, 209