[C320-list] Draining Fuel Tank

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 03:50:48 PST 2009

Since the fuel pickup tube extends to the bottom of the tank, as it
sucks up fuel wouldn't it creating a 'stirring' action thus preventing
growth?
In other news, I spent last week in Antigua on a catamaran; upon
arriving home Sunday discovered I've caught a cold!  Go figure.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906