[C320-list] Draining Fuel Tank

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 15:23:54 PST 2009

I had to replace my tank a few seasons ago due to a leak at one of the
welds. I removed the fuel via the sender. I used a pump that is rated for
oil/fuel and pumped into jerry cans. A neighbor who has a trawler took the
fuel so it solved my disposal challenge. Removing the fuel is pretty easy,
cleaning the tank not so much as there is no inspection port and there are
baffles--If you want more info on this project just let me know...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582