[C320-list] Inverter - follow-up questions

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:00:53 PDT 2009

Bob
I like your commonsense approach, more-so with the fact that you put your
money on it!
EU2000i 'Companion' Question: besides getting hot water and charging the
battery bank(s),
do you run a DVD playing system from it? ... charging cell phones etc, as
well??

thanks
Bruce Stanley C320#1084
Sydney Australia