[C320-list] Inverter - follow-up questions

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 18:30:16 PDT 2009

It's still winter up here, so we haven't used the generator onboard
yet.  It's actually called (correctly) an 'inverter' because its'
final output is a quality sine wave (rather than a choppy square wave)
60 Hz power source.  Computers, TV's, and other sensitive electronic
devices perform best with such a power source.  Our plan is to run its
output directly into the stern mounted shore power inlet connector,
with as short a cable as possible.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906