[C320-list] Steering wire break

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 05:21:02 PDT 2009

You can on the 320 website.

Jim Brown

________________________________
From: Ken Danko <ken320 at sbcglobal.net>
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:22:10 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Steering wire break

No. Do not reverse the cables on the sheaves. If you change the side of the quadrant where the cables attach it will make no difference.  They still run along the same side and enter the quadrant in the same location, it's just that they can attach to one side of the other. Too bad we can't post diagrams in these posts.

Ken Danko