[C320-list] 12v lighting

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Mon May 4 10:33:50 PDT 2009

This weekend, I found that all the interior 12v lighting on the starboard
side does not work.  Lights on the port side are fine.  After taking a lot
of things apart and testing, what I know is that the ground wire is no
longer ground, it's hot, just like the hot wire.  It is switched by the
cabin lights breaker.  I am thinking that it somehow lost its connection to
the ground terminal and this was replaced by a connection to the positive,
because, if it had both, something should short or burn or trip.

Any ideas?

Chris Descher